Friday 20 April 2012

Critical Literacy in memories..

Before ending the fourth semester, I think i'm going to update my blog for the last time. When Sir Mark said that this morning is the last class session with him because he will not teach Semester 5's students, truly I can said that I'm a little bit upset because I can said that I love this subject. Okay I would like to share my stories to all of you who read this blog about my first thought of Critical Literacy subject.


When I have seen the schedule of Semester 4, all my friends said that this is the most hardest subject and hard to score by the students. The first came in my mind is that 'Ok, it will be hard for me for the whole this sem as majority of the subjects are really difficult including CL.'


But after I have learned with Sir Kamaraziz aka Mr. Mark (the lecturer who I have been used whose also the lecturer in my class when I was in Semester 1), I've learned a lot from him, and from all the learning sessions.
It is true, I'm not pretending, I'm just tell the truth based on what I've experienced and felt in this 4 months of learning in Semester 4.


I learned to adapt with the new classmates, to communicate and discuss with them although we're not so familiar with each other. I still can remember all the activities we've done together in the class. We experienced being a lawyer where we conduct an experiment, find the proves, create premises and arguments for the suspect of Jack The Ripper. It is the most stressed moments for us as it takes a long time to searching the information, analyze, and many more where we apply the critical and logical thinking when doing this. It is actually have opened up my eyes on how the situation in the court really are and how big the role of a lawyer.


Besides that, we also have presented at the class about the left and right hemisphere brain where we have separated in groups and have to present regarding the four topic give. And I still keep this picture..:)


Other activities such as Plato myths, Et Tu Brute, syllogism, sarcastic, and so many more I will kept it as the best and valuable experience here..


Actually, there are a lot of things that I want to share here, but it will be so long just like an essay. So, to be conclude, I have learnt a lot of things in this subject. I think more critically, I learnt on how to work more harder as we also have to do our assignment 1 and 2 which are all about 10 rules in which needs us to criticize about the topic by using common sense and logical thinking. 


Last but not least, I would like give thousands of thank SIR KAMARAZIZ who have teach us a lot along this Semester with him. I will remember the last class where all of us need to snap our own photo and put our quote there as our gift for the farewell. Although there is actually another 1 mission that not accomplish yet, that is VIVA, the biggest task to do in this subject, but it will coming soon, and I hope all the classmates can work more harder and work together to make the last memories, the last presentation for this subject becomes the precious moments and memorable..^_^

              LET'S BE CRITICAL TO CRITICIZE THINGS....


CRITICAL THINKING SUBJECT IS SO ANNOYED UNTIL IT MADE ME BECOME OVER-EXCITED TO FINISH EVERY TASK GIVEN (in terms of blog and assignments)..^ ^


  BY THINKING CRITICALLY, MY THINKING BECOMES CRITICAL... 




No comments:

Post a Comment